17 March 2009

Missing the life onboard~

oh my~
suddenly I missed the life onboard
that’s the job which was most tough but happiest
in my life, I believed

still remember the 1st day of work
a strange place, thousands miles frm home
strange people, white, black, n yellow
I cant even distinguish where r they from
strange environment, cant even recognize the way
from my room to my office
that’s the only time I felt so miserable in my life
I was so restlessness~

seeing people rushing here n there
speaking in different languages
I suddenly felt that I m just a tiny little sand
No people will bother who am I
(as I oways a star in my hometown, wakakaka)

one of my colleague guided me to a twin sharing room
the room was small with a small bathroom
nobody there at that moment
after unpacking my luggage my colleague left me to work
I was alone in the room, feeling sad n lonely
suddenly my roommate came back
Hehehe, feeling more comfortable oledi
coz he is such a good looking guy
he is older than me I think 2-3 years old
taller than me, quite smart, n is a Vietnamese

he really helped me a lot while I onboard
even though we seldom talk n meet (coz he work night shift)
I had once an intimate time wif him, which I dun regret
we shld have further our relationship but we soon signoff to
different places, but I believe even if we fall on each other,
things will not workout since we both from 2 diff countries
but to b honest, he is the only one I have had xxx wif
since I worked there for 3 years

most of the time I emphasizing on my work
I really proud wif wat I was doing that time
from a small potato (oways bullied by colleagues n other people)
I become a superstar after 1 year ++ onboard
I learnt to take responsibilities n decision making
I oso learnt how to deal wif diff type of people
my eyes oso opened wider
but stress n dilemma comes wif me oso…
haiiiizzzzzz

whatever, I really glad to work there
I will never forget the life there~
Peacce~